Saturday 2 April 2011

Week 22 (w/c 7/3/11)

I have had feedback on my first ancillary product. I have decided that I will use the advert below. I have been told that the others aren't as good and this one doesn't have too many changes for me to make.





















I removed all the text from the picture and placed it, plain like that, into InDesign and put all the text back, this is because I was told that the text isn’t very clear and it would be better if I did it in InDesign. I did this and I also changed the colour of the “get yours now” because I was told that it is difficult to read it due to all the background text. The colour I chose is blue from the blue area next to the nameplate; this links the poster to the cover, using colours that are common to both items.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers