Friday 1 April 2011

Week 21 (w/c 28/2/11)

I figured out how I will fix the problem I had with the gibberish sound effect. I will take some of what I have already recorded and chop it up so it is impossible to hear any words and then place it in the gap between the question (“does the news…”) and the solution (“well, with the south London shout…”). This has worked out quite well.



Now I need music to go under the speech, I want something up-beat and catchy. I listened to loads of songs and played them along side my voice recording. When I listened  to it with Adele's song "rolling in the deep", I knew that this was the right song.





So I looked for an instrumental version, it took a very long time to find a good version (above). So I listened to it a few times, deciding on which part of the song I want to start from. I decided that I will start from the build up to the chorus, this is when the song sounds most up-beat. I need the song to be upbeat because my newspapers launch is supposed to be displaying only positive news on the cover, and the advert in general just needs to display a positive mood because no one really want to buy a newspaper that sound like it’s all sad and boring and negative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers