Tuesday 9 November 2010

Week 1(w/c 13/09/10)

I have done my digital storyboard, but due to a change in groups I have decided that I would be doing a newspaper for my media project.
Things I will be considering for my newspaper are:
·         What will it be called
·         What will the nameplate be like
·         Will the articles be written by me (will I put a different name at the top of each article?)
·         What genre will it be?
·         Who will my audience be
For my research I will be using the internet to see what the websites are like, I will be using real community/local newspapers to get an idea of common features used in articles and appearance of the paper, this will help me decide what my newspaper will be like.

I have found some community newspapers that I will want to look at for further research, these newspapers are: Wandsworth Guardian and Wimbledon Guardian. Below are screenshots of their websites.
The two look really similar, later on I will research more in to whether or not this layout is a convention of local newspapers websites, or if it is because they are both in the south of London. I that is the case u may have to do my own newspapers website design so that it is similar to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers