Wednesday 17 November 2010

Week 2 (w/c 20/09/10)

I am now in the research phase of my project. I will begin by looking into local newspapers(also called community newspapers).
There are two different types of local newspapers: Regional newspapers, and Local newspapers. Regional newspapers include: Evening standard, City AM, and Metro. Local newspapers include: Ealing Gazette, Kilburn Times and South London Press.
I looked on some of their websites.
I created my first layout, however I think I will be changing this soon because I would like to explore and experiment with several different layout formats before deciding on a set format.


Over the weeks I will be changing this so that there will be more room for the articles. 





  • My genre is: Tabloid and Community Information
  • My newspaper will be named: South London Yell/Shout
  • The target audience is: People living in south London and are interested in what goes on in their community.   Mainly  Working - Middle class people aged 20 -50







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers