Tuesday 15 February 2011

Week 18 (w/c 31/1/11)

I am now looking at radio adverts created by other students to learn from their mistakes.


This advert has a good concept but I think that the quality of sound is very bad, they are speaking to fast so it is difficult to understand what they are saying. I need to make sure that my radio advert is clear.



This advert is also good but I think that the pace is to slow all the way through, as a listener I would probably stop listening half way through, also the last section does not make sense. My advert needs to be attention grabbing and upbeat.



This advert is my favourite advert because it is humorous and involves a family showing desperation for each section of the newspaper. the problems with this advert is that the sound quality is very bad and there is about 10 seconds silence at the beginning. 


I need to make sure that my radio advert does not have to many gaps that are too long and I need to make sure that the quality of sound is much better than the ones i have looked at because that seems to be the most commonly made common mistake.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers